23 July 2015
Victoria Beckham is one of the most elegant women in showbiz who has impressed the fashion world as a designer. In an interview with Mediam Rare, the famous fashionista reveals her 10 stylistic rules below:
- Clothes should be comfortable and timeless.
- Invest in a good pair of jeans, a good jacket, a white shirt and a dress in which you feel comfortable.
- Always be yourself.
- To monitor trends but to choose the elements and clothes that are more important.
- Something that could be worn in all circumstances is a dress (from Ready to Wear collection) that matches with both the morning and the evening performances.
- Choose a sexy dress for a date with your spouse.
- «Less is more» for the accessories you choose.
- Before a special occasion such as an appearance on the red carpet, propose enough sleep, good music and having a good time while getting ready.
- When preparing the suitcase for holidays, you should have clothes for every occasion and pack them properly so you do not need ironing.
- Love and appreciate yourself and always dress for youself.