11 July 2015
Jan Asamoah joined the list of 10 highest paid footballers in the world who earns more than Suarez, Toure and Aguero! See modern Midea of “round the goddess.”
After Jan Asamoah participated in the World Cup of 2010, he played for one season in Premier League with the shirt of Sunderland but seems dreamy life doing since he left the Island and “black cats”.
All this thanks to perfectly generous employers. Al-Ain originally took loans for the 2011-12 season and then became the normal transfer from Sunderland by offering an excellent contract with weekly earnings of 250,000 pounds!
On top of this, further eject the cartridge head of the national Ghana came this summer. The Chinese Shanghai SIPG decided to shake the pot in the air to favor and the amount of the offer are staggering: 11.5 million pounds (16 million euros) the year includes the new contract which will be even two years.
Now the 29-year old striker will be rewarded each week with the princely sum of 227,000 pounds, which brings him 7th in the list of 10 highest paid footballers in the world, higher than world class players like Sergio Aguero (8th), Yaya Touré (9th) and Luis Suarez (10th).
Of course the two best players in the world for many years (they get the last seven Golden Balls), Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, occupy the top two positions in this separate list while the podium complements the “long” Zlatan Ibrahimović.
See the 10 most well-paid footballers in the world regarding their weekly earnings:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid – 650,000 pounds
2. Lionel Messi – Barcelona – 645,000 pounds
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Paris Saint-Germain – 410,000 pounds
4. Gareth Bale – Real Madrid – 320,000 pounds
5. Hametos Rodriguez – Real Madrid – 305,000 pounds
6. Wayne Rooney – Manchester United – 250,000 pounds
7. Asamoah Jan – Shanghai SIPG – 227.000 pounds
8. Sergio Aguero – Manchester City – 220,000 pounds
9. Yaya Touré – Manchester City – 210,000 pounds
10. Luis Suárez – Barcelona – 205,000 pounds