19 July 2015
1 ready baked pastry tart with rice without gluten
For the filling
1 kg white mushrooms cut in 4 or 2 pieces according to their size
3 leeks only chopped the white and a little of the green part
4 tbsp olive oil, divided
400 g. heavy cream
1 cup brandy wine
▪Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
▪In a deep and large pan in over high heat pour 1 tbsp olive oil and immediately add half the mushrooms.
▪ Saute for a while until the mushrooms get nice color.
▪ Remove from the pan, add another 1 Tbsp oil and the remaining mushrooms.
▪ Saute these in the same way.
▪Remove from the pan and put them with the others.
▪In the same frying pan put another 2 tbsp olive oil and sauté the leeks in it. Once you get these color remove them and mix with mushrooms.
▪ Salt and pepper lightly and stir.
▪ Take the tart dough you have baked in the oven and add into the mushrooms and leeks we cook.
▪ In a large bowl using the wire mix the cream, eggs, brandy, and a little more spice.
▪ Pour this mixture on the tart case, over the mushrooms but with care not to stir too.
▪ Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown tart over and clotted except perhaps a slight trembling in its center.
▪ It will thicken more as it cools.
▪ Allow it to cool thoroughly on a wire rack and serve by cutting into pieces