New Look: Definitive in Brait 90%

4 July 2015

new_look_0-business news-people re-el magazine

The investment firm Brait South Africa completed the acquisition of 90% of the UK retailer fashion clothing New Look, instead of 1.1 billion euros. The parent company of the retailer which current manages its companies will have to control the remaining 10% of capital.

Upon completion of the deal, the value of New Look was estimated at 2.8 billion euros including debt. Today, New Look is the largest women’s fashion apparel retailer in the United Kingdom, and since 2004 belonged to investment firms Apax and Permira. Worldwide manages approximately 1,200 stores.

Source: http://www.businessnews.gr/


Categories